Did you use to take walking up and down stairs for granted and now it limits your horizons?
By now you've discovered you have three options:
- Remain confined to one level of your current residence.
- Move to a new residence.
- Install an AmeriGlide stair lift.
We have the best solutions right here.
"Our new wheelchair lift works great. We had a terrific experience with the sale and installation."
"Installed the vertical platform lift for our customer, Patricia. Got it installed in 2 hours. Works great! Your agent was very professional, you guys are great!"
Let our Stair lift Professor guide you to the BEST solution for YOU!
Why buy an AmeriGlide Stairlift? We can give you 10 reasons.The following Ten Best Reasons to Buy an AmeriGlide Stair lift comes directly from the President of AmeriGlide.
- Quality: AmeriGlide refuses to have the quality of our stair lifts surpassed by any manufacturer. We back our quality up with a 10-Year Drive Train Warranty and a 5-Year Parts Warranty. Please see the warranty section of our site for details.
- Reliability: Each part of the AmeriGlide stairway lift has been designed to make sure you can depend on your lift when you need it most. Little things have been added such as a power indicator light on the track assuring you that unit is ready to use. The aircraft cable in the drive system is rated 4,200 lbs. breaking strength. A spare fuse is under the 115-volt plug so you can replace it yourself if necessary. The motor and gear have been tested in excess of 30,000 cycles equal to 16 years of use and neither showed excessive wear. Last but not least, AmeriGlide stair lifts do not have circuit boards which are prone to failure for a host of reasons from power surge, lightning, to poor construction.
- Minimal Maintenance: As strange as this may sound for a mechanical device, there is simply very little maintenance required for the AmeriGlide stairlift. Lubrication of the track is needed every 4-6 months. Nothing more! The gearbox on the AmeriGlide stairlift is completely sealed, preventing the possibility of oil leaking onto your carpet unlike most lifts that have gearboxes with vent plugs. Also, virtually all other lifts use rack and pinion gears to drive the lift. These must be lubricated with dust-collecting grease to prevent damage from occurring. AmeriGlide?s cable drive system does not require lubrication, allowing you to leave dust-collecting grease in the garage.
- Peace of Mind: The AmeriGlide stairway lift was designed to make sure nothing was missed. Footrest safety sensors stop the lift in either direction should it strike anything on the stairs. The seat is equipped with a seat belt and a safety switch that prevents the unit from running unless the seat is in its proper position. Limit switches shut the unit off in the same place at the top and bottom of the stairs automatically. This is our way of offering you and your family member's peace of mind regarding your safety.
- Comfort/Safety: The AmeriGlide stairlift has a wide, thick, padded seat that folds up when not in use. The large rocker switch on the arm of your choice and a 180-degree swivel seat make using the lift simple. The fold-up footrest adjusts give your feet support and the backrest makes sure you are as comfortable as when you are sitting in your favorite chair. Every facet of the lift was designed to enable you to relax and enjoy using your AmeriGlide Stairlift.
- Flexibility: The AmeriGlide stairway lift can be placed on either side of a staircase, and the unit control can be placed in either arm. By adding or cutting the track, you can modify the length of the unit should you ever need to relocate. Standard call controls are mounted on the floor at each end of the staircase and can be placed on the wall and operated by hand. Either location allows you to call the lift to you regardless of where the lift is on the track. This flexibility enhances the resale value of the lift, and yes, the warranty is transferable should you decide to resell your lift!
- Easy Installation: AmeriGlide stairlifts were designed and engineered from start to finish with homeowner installation as the end objective. The result is a stairlift that is unsurpassed in ease of installation. The heaviest part of the lift is 100 pounds allowing for a true one man installation. We have eliminated any stripping or connecting of individual wires and created a system that simplifies installation of the base unit onto the track.
- Technical Support/Service: Our technical department is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm. We will not be surpassed by any manufacturer in service or support.
- Warranty: Our warranty is unsurpassed in the industry. We offer the only 5 year warranty on 100% of the component parts of our lift. No exceptions, no exclusions, no games!
- Value: The AmeriGlide stairlift is the best value in the industry today. Of course, we have the best price, but value is more than just price. We also provide all the elements that create value for our customers, including quality, service, support, reliability, and warranty. We want to thank you for considering AmeriGlide as your stair lift solution. You can pay more for a stair lift, but you can't buy more value than AmeriGlide Stairlifts. Let us help you regain your freedom with AmeriGlide Stairlifts.
Hello! Welcome to 4-stair-lifts.com. I hope you find what you are looking for in our store. My name is Gerry Graham, and as president of 4-stair-lifts.com, I want you to know your complete satisfaction is my number one priority.
Purchasing the right stair lift for you, your loved one or for someone you are trying to help can be a little intimidating. Stair lifts come in many different choices with different performance factors and pricing. As a result, there are many choices available to you. This is both good and bad. It is good because you should be able to find the perfect solution for your specific needs. However, it can be confusing to find the right one for your situation. Sometimes this can lead to a return. Returns are expensive for our customers, for our manufacturers and for 4 Stair Lifts. While you will find the 4-stair-lifts.com return policy one of the best on the internet, the best return policy is one that isn't needed. Most returns come as a result of a stairlift being chosen and shipped without all the necessary facts included in the decision. As a result, we have provided you with two services to help you through your decision process.
First, we have designed our store in a fashion that makes it the easiest for you to shop, compare, price and buy the stairlift or stairllifts that best fit your needs or the needs of someone you are helping. As an example, our "Compare" function allows you to select multiple lifts that may meet your needs and then view and compare all of them side by side. In addition, we have designed our store so you can sort your options by New Stair Lifts, Reconditioned Stair lifts and Used Stair Lifts. We also have Vertical Platform Lifts and Dumbwaiters available.
Second, we have multiple call centers across the country with highly trained staffs that can help you make the right decision at the best price. Please take the opportunity to discuss your situation with one of our qualified representatives. They are available to take your calls toll free at 1 (800) 347-8554. I promise you will be connected with someone who cares that you get the right stair lift for your situation.. He or she may also have special pricing that may not be available online.
Finally, as an overall guide, there are several things you need to consider when choosing the right stair lift.
- Staircase What is the nature of your staircase? Is it straight, curved or angled?
- Straight Staircase. A straight staircase is the easiest and least expensive situation to solve. You will need to know the number of steps and the nature of the landing at the top of your stairs and at the bottom. You will also need to determine on which side of the staircase you want the stairlift to be installed.
- Angled Staircase. If your staircase has several steps to a landing and then angles right or left to more steps, your solution is similar to the straight staircase however you will need more than one. Multiple stair lifts can be installed in tandem and provide a good solution to your situation.
- Curved Staircase. A curved stairlift may be a possibility but requires a custom design and usually is cost prohibitive ($20,000 or more). More than likely you will find a vertical platform lift may fit your needs.
- Size of rider The size of the person who will be using the stairlift will determine whether or not you need to consider a heavy duty stairlift. Heavy duty stairllifts don?t necessarily mean a stairlift will last longer. They simply have a mechanism that has a capacity of greater than 300 pounds. Heavy duty stairllifts take up more width of your staircase.
- Indoor vs. Outdoor models Where do you need the stair lift installed? Outdoor stair lifts feature durable aluminum track, seat widths in excess of 20 inches, and advanced protective coverings to keep moisture and exposure from damaging your lift. A ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit outlet is required for operation.
- AC vs. DC Models If the stairlift will be installed in an area that experiences extended and/or frequent blackouts, an DC powered stairlift may be the best solution for your needs. Generally speaking, an AC powered stairlift is the better solution.
- Cost The price of a stair lift is one thing - cost is quite another thing.
- Price is what you see the stairlift advertised for on any of the internet sites you visit. At 4-stair-lifts.com, you will always pay the lowest price. I guarantee that. If you find a stair lift on any other internet store for less than what you see it advertised for at our store, I will not only match that price but beat it.
- Cost, on the other hand, is a different issue. Cost includes shipping, setup/installation, special warranty, handling and cost of a return/replacement. So, cost is the difference between what is advertised online by an internet provider (MAP pricing) and what you actually pay for the stair lift. Manufacturers provide all dealers such as 4-stair-lifts.com with MAP pricing. This is the minimum price for which we can advertise a given stair lift. Our call center representatives often have special pricing that may be lower than what appears on our website.
Top Ten Reasons to Buy From 4-Stair-Lifts.com
Many Choices: Whether your needs are new, used or reconditioned, 4 Med Supplies has stair way lift choices.
Lowest Price Anywhere: 4-Stair-Lifts.com has the lowest prices on the internet. If you find an advertised price anywhere on the internet lower than ours, we'll match it.
Stair Lift Selection Wizard: 4 Stair Lifts' unique selection wizard takes you step by step through the process of selecting the correct stairlift for your situation.
Qualified Stairlift Experts: Our call centers are staffed with qualified experts. If you need help in choosing the right stair chair lift or just questions about how to go about finding one, we are here to help. Give us a call today at 1 (800) 347-8554.
Installation Support: We can help you install your stairway lift yourself or find a contractor in your area who will install it for you. We have a network of installers nationwide to assist you.
Easy to Use Website: The 4 Stair Lifts website is designed to make it easy for you to find the information you need. For example, our compare function allows you to select multiple products and compare them feature by feature side by side.
Return Policy: The 4-Stair-Lift.com return policy is one of the most customer friendly ones in our business. Click here to view our return policy.
Shipping & Delivery: We coordinate shipping for you and are available to help if you have questions. All stair chair lifts are shipped via UPS ground service or FedEx ground service. Most units will arrive within seven to nine (7-9) business days after the order is submitted. We will notify you if your order will take longer for any reason.
Resale: Not only are we in the business of selling stair lifts, we buy them as well. If you have a stairway lift you no longer need, give us a call.
Customer Support: We care more about you than just taking your order. Our staff cares most about service. We want you to be our happiest and most satisfied customer. If you have questions about an order, don't hesitate to call us at 1 (800) 347-8854 or contact us via email.